Washington Free Beacon editor-in-chief Matthew Continetti on Tuesday defended the Trump Administration’s “remarkable progress” in terms of sanctions on North Korea. Continetti appeared on MSNBC’s Meet the Press Daily, where he participated in a panel conversation on several issues, including President Donald Trump’s foreign policy. “I would say this though about the policy. The policy of maximum pressure is different from the policy of strategic patience which the Obama, Biden administration put in place and which led in part to North Korea being the number one national security threat at the time of the transfer of power in 2017. That’s what Obama told Donald Trump,” Continetti said. “Since then, we’ve seen remarkable progress actually in terms of both the sanctions on North Korea and some of the signals that Kim Jong-Un has sent in terms of releasing hostages, the remains, and not firing the long-range missiles, but Trump needs to focus on the success of his policy,” Continetti continued. Carol Lee, a correspondent for NBC, chimed in and said, “None of that is happening,” prompting Continetti to pus...